3.19.2012

Bomb Crockpot Ribs




Funny story about these ribs - I came home after class to this INCREDIBLE smell in my apartment, and had honestly No clue where it was coming from. I thought, "My neighbors must be cooking something delicious!"  ...10 minutes later when I walked in the kitchen I realized the smell was coming from My cooking -- I literally had complete amnesia about tossing these bad boys in the crockpot before class!  My subconscious likes to cook, too, apparently.

Anyway - try these. They're so easy you'll forget you made them.

Ingredients:
2-4 lbs pork ribs (with or without bone), 1 coarsely chopped yellow onion, 1/2 c orange juice, 2-3 tbsp rosemary, 2 tbsp sriracha or hot sauce, 2 cloves minced garlic, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp quality mustard

Turn crockpot/slow cooker on low. Put ribs in it. Add onion. Add everything else. Turn ribs over a few times to coat them and mix everything. Put the lid on. 
Let it cook on low for at least 6 hours.


My boyfriend and I ate it with some cubed turnips simmered in the rib liquid, and a salad with tangerine slices.


Bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment