I often need my lunches to be quick so I can spend my brief time eating instead of scarfing. This one really fit the bill - super fast, delicious, and packed with protein...
- Fresh or frozen shrimp, Salad greens, lemon juice, olive oil, coconut flakes, something spicy
- Set a pot with a couple inches of water to boil.
- Thaw frozen shrimp in a bowl of cool water - if you stir and change the water every minute or so this only takes about 5 minutes. Peel the shrimps.
- Put shrimp in water and boil/steam for 4-5 minutes, just until pink/orange and opaque.
- Put some salad greens on your plate, sprinkle with a little lemon juice and quality olive oil
- Add warm drained shrimp, sprinkle with flaked coconut and sriracha or red chili flakes